- This event has passed.
The Challenge Of Scaling Leadership & Culture As An Organisation Grows
November 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Breakfast Panel Event: Brought to you by ITS OXFORD.
When companies are small, it’s easy. Leaders are connected to each element of the business; keeping everyone aligned and motivated. But as companies grow, great leadership becomes harder and harder to deliver. Company vision, inspiring leadership and company culture must be planned and grown together to truly flourish. Scaling the key success drivers as you grow allows you to ‘cross each chasm’ and is ultimately what separates the great potentials from the world class.
Our panel of experts will address the challenges at each level of your business journey and cover practical tips and tricks on how to avoid toxic culture in a scaling business.
• Sharon Frost, Global HR Director, Oxford Pharmagenesis
• Dr Petrina Carmody, Chief Change Officer, Great Place to Work (amongst many other things!)
• Sharon Parker Lines, Deputy Managing Director and SVP Business Operations, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Astroscale
• Rob Pilkington, CEO Ebbon Group
Moderated by Adam Pickford – Co-Founder, Highlight People, HR & People Development Services. Adam’s impressive prior experience includes Global Talent Engagement and Development Director, Nielsen.
Let’s take a closer look at what’s involved in developing leaders, making communication happen, and sustaining these as an organization grows.
- What’s important at any stage for leadership and work culture?
- When should developing new leaders be factored into your growth plan?
- What does good leadership look like?
- Who are the leaders learning from?
- How do you foster positive leadership to build a positive work culture?
- How do you transition from an 8 person team to a 500 person company with multi-building and plan for effective leadership?
Breakfast will be provided and there will be ample opportunities to network with your peers.
140 Park Drive, Milton, England, GB, OX14 4SE