- This event has passed.
September 26 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm£75
BioForward is OBN’s ‘Roadmap for Growth’ Life Sciences event, designed to provide the support, skills, know-how and industry connections required to build a commercially successful business.
Now in its fifth year, BioForward is attended by leaders and decision makers of growing R&D companies across all therapy and technological areas, alongside companies who provide services that help support the sustainable growth of emerging companies throughout the life sciences ecosystem.
- An Industry exhibition showcasing 60 trusted industry suppliers, specialising in a range of services, including: Pre-clinical and clinical development, IP, tax & financial management, regulatory compliance, insurance, facilities, location management, manufacturing, lab supplies, communications, sales & marketing, business development, new technology, consultancy, HR & talent
- A series of focused and practical workshop sessions
- A full day of pre-scheduled, in-person 1-2-1 partnering meetings powered by PartneringONE
- Plenty of formal and informal networking opportunities, including lunch provided by Oxford’s finest food trucks and the BioForward drinks reception
- New for 2023! Complimentary transport to and from the venue from a range of Science parks in the Oxford region. More details to be announced.
Ticket Type & Price*:
R&D Companies: first company ticket is complimentary
R&D Additional ticket: £75 + VAT
Non-R&D (OBN Member): £300 + VAT
Non-R&D (Non Member): £350 + VAT
Please visit open the link to book your ticket/s. https://obn.glueup.com/event/73640/register/
or get in touch with organiser at: email@example.com and 44 1235420870
Venue: The King’s Centre, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0ES